Low FODMAP Diet full day box (IBS)
What is a Low FODMAP Diet?
restricting certain carbohydrates, that trigger your symptoms (cramping, bloating, gas, constipation, or diarrhea)
- Allows low FOD vegetables, fruit, and starches.
- Protein-rich meals keep you filled and fueled
- It helps lower blood sugar and improve insulin
- Good for short-term weight loss
- Manage irritability of the digestive system
Manage Diabetes type 1 & 2.
- Maintaining or Losing Weight.
to apply low FODMAP program please fill out the nutrition assessment below our nutritionist will answer with your assessment analysts
550 EGP – 42.672 EGP